I'm Tara! I have the privilege to run my photography business in the comfort of my own home office in Athens, Georgia. To be your choice photographer for your wedding day, event, or portrait session would be an honor and a dream. My ultimate goal is to photograph you at your very best, all while providing a worry-free experience during your time in front of my camera. It's my pleasure to serve you, whether that be in the heart of Atlanta or the shores of... wherever!
1. Photographer. Entrepreneur. Wife. Mom. Daughter. Aunt. I wear these titles with great pride.
2. I was a featured bride on TLC's "Say Yes To The Dress: Atlanta", and yes, I did say 'yes' to the dress!
3. I know about #ShortGirlProblems all too well!
4. I love to sing! I lead worship at my church and I've even been the opening act for Elvis (impersonator) once!
5. I'm closely related to a thriving celebrity in the country music industry... but it's not Elvis! :)
6. My closet is organized by the R.O.Y.G.B.I.V. method.
7. I have a formal college degree in Photography!
8. My enneagram number is 4 with a 3 wing! (The Enneagram is seriously the coolest thing I've discovered lately!)
Tara is a fine art visionary artist with a clean and crisp approach to her craft. Inspired by natural light and the beauty of life itself, she strives to tell your story in a personal and respectful fashion. Having been shooting weddings since 2010, Tara is a lover of details and moments that speak for themselves.